Edmodo Group code Block 2AC: 99vevy
Edmodo Group code Block 2AC: gisaa5
Edmodo Group code Block 1BD: kn85qy
Miss Clegg's School Tool Symbol Key:
NH = not handed in, not done, 0 credit
Ab = absent, must hand in within 8 days of absence or 0 credit will be given
A0 = was absent and failed to hand in, 0 credit
L = handed in late (simply FYI)
IC = in complete (simply FYI)
E = exempt from assignment (do not need to do and will not be penalized)
C = student made corrections and the grade is as high as it can go (simply FYI)
Regents Speaking Packet
Speaking Advice Flashcards
Speaking Advice Concentration
Speaking Advice Matching
Regents Writing Packet
Millionaire Common Words
Common Words Games
Common Words Battleship
All Writing Expressions Flashcards
All Writing Expressions Concentration
All Writing Expressions Matching
All Speaking Expressions Flashcards
All Speaking Expressions Concentration
All Speaking Expressions Matching
Question Words Flashcards
Question Words Concentration
Question Words Matching
Class Prep Assignments
(DATES SUBJECT TO CHANGE)
May 16/17: REGENTS
May 20/21: Pink List 2 Quiz
May 20/22/23: REGENTS SPEAKING DONE THROUGHOUT THE DAYS
May 28/29: Pink List 3 Quiz
May 28/29 (in class): FINAL PROJECT (400 points)
May 30/31: REGENTS
June 3/4: Pink List 4 Quiz
June 7/10: Pink List 5 Quiz
June 17, noon: REGENTS EXAM
50. 8/9 de abril: Escribe en español 5 frases
usando el subjuntivo con las palabras siguientes: Yo quiero
que mi amig@... Mi profesora insiste que yo... Mi doctor recomienda
que yo .... Espero que mi banda favorita....
Yo prefiero que mis padres....
51. April 8/9: Contesta la pregunta en por lo menos de 8 frases: ¿Piensas que toda la tecnología (teléfonos celulares inteligentes, computadoras portátiles, videojuegos, máquinas automáticas) es buena para la sociedad o el planeta? Explica por qué sí o por qué no.
52. El 10/11 de abril en 2013.
54. El 12/15 de abril en 2013.
56. El 16/17 de abril en 2013.
57. April 16/17: Respond thoughtfully for 10 minutes to the following prompts: 1. When people see me walking down the hallway, they think… 2. When people talk to me, they think… 3. People judge me based on… [You will not be sharing this with any classmates ever. Be as honest as you choose. This is pre-thinking for the project.]
58. El 18/19 de abril en 2013.
59. April 18/19: Respond thoughtfully for 10 minutes to the following prompts: 1. I wish people knew that I… 2. To understand my life, people would need to know… [You will not be sharing this with any classmates ever. Be as honest as you choose. This is pre-thinking for the project.]
60. El 22/23 de abril en 2013.
61. April 22/23: Respond thoughtfully for 10 minutes to the following prompts: 1. To get to know someone better this year, I… 2. To learn more about a new group of people, I… 3. A group I still want to know more about is _ because… [You will not be sharing this with any classmates ever. Be as honest as you choose. This is pre-thinking for the project.]
62. El 24/25 de abril en 2013.
63. April 24/25: Set a timer for 20 minutes and write about yourself in Spanish. [Sheet given out with prompts and questions to consider]
64. El 26/29 de abril en 2013.
65. April 26/29: Complete the sentence and add another sentence: Para obtener un entendido más completo de mi, hay que saber…
66. El 30/1 de abril/mayo en 2013.
67. El 7/8 de mayo en 2013.
68. El 10/13 de mayo en 2013.