Interested in becoming a vendor to the Guilderland Central School District?
Letter of interest
Please write a letter of interest to Assistant Superintendent for Business Neil T. Sanders at the address listed below indicating the following:
• Company name, your name, address, phone number, fax number, and email address
• List of products and/or services provided by your company
• Indicate whether you are an approved New York State contract vendor and if so, provide your state contract number
Additional information about your company:
• Years in business
• Area customers; including school districts
Guilderland Central School District Procurement Policies
• Governed by New York State General Municipal Law Sections 103 & 104 and Board of Education purchasing policy #6700. Policies may be viewed online via the BOE home page
• Verbal or written depending on the threshold stipulated in Board Policy #6700-R.
• Advertised in the Altamont Enterprise and The Gazette.
• Must be received in a clearly labeled, sealed envelope (faxes and emails do not meet the legal bidding requirements) by the date and time specified in the bid notice with a properly completed and signed bid form, non-collusion certificate and bid bond (if required).
• Award is made to the lowest responsible bidder meeting specifications at the discretion of the Board of Education.
• No changes are allowed after the bid is awarded.
Orders and Payments
• Vendors must accept the District purchase order and provide an original invoice for payment.
• Typical payment is 30 days after receipt and acceptance of order.
• The school district is exempt from sales tax.
• Material Data Safety Sheets (MSDS) must be provided for products upon request.
Letters of interest and/or questions should be addressed to:
Neil T. Sanders, Assistant Superintendent for Business
8 School Road, P.O. Box 18
Guilderland Center, NY 12085
(518) 456-6200 ext 3125