Continuing Education Director
518-861-8591, ext. 5080
Whether you are hoping to fine tune your professional skills, learn more about a specific topic of interest or simply looking for something fun to try... Guilderland's continuing education programs offer something for everyone!
Continuing education courses are open to all persons in the Capital District age 16 and older unless otherwise stated. When possible, priority is given to residents of the Guilderland Central School District in courses where the demand is great and facilities limited.
Winter Session 2013-14
Registration has ended for the Winter Session of Continuing Education at GCSD.
The following classes will be
• Get your estate house in order
• Spanish 101
• Stiffies over fifty yoga (both)
• Cooking Italian - Eggplant
• German for everyone
• Getting the most from Social Security (both)
• Strength Training
• Using biofeedback
• Birding your backyard
• Cooking Italian - Polenta
• Cooking Italian - Shrimp etouffee
• Crush Anxiety
• Swing into spring golf
• Cooking Italian - Pasta w/broccoli
• Floral design
The following classes will NOT be running:
• Buying or Selling your home
• Introduction to Scrapbooking (both)
• Learn to Knit and more
• Divorce-Financial Education (both)
• Image Makeover
• Introduction to Energy for Health and Healing
• Sports Nutrition for Young Athletes
• The Winner's Edge
• Japanese 101
• The value of the 529 college savings plan
Do you have a particular hobby or skill? Do you enjoy passing on your knowledge? We are actively seeking new and interesting classes to add to our course offerings. For more information, call (518) 861-8591, ext. 5080.
Do you have a group of friends who want to get together? There are spaces currently available in our district gyms for your basketball or volleyball league! League dates run from September through April. For more information, including prices and availability, please call (518) 861-8591, ext. 5080.