Continuing Education Director
518-861-8591, ext. 5080
Whether you are hoping to fine tune your professional skills, learn more about a specific topic of interest or simply looking for something fun to try... Guilderland's continuing education programs offer something for everyone!
Continuing education courses are open to all persons in the Capital District age 16 and older unless otherwise stated. When possible, priority is given to residents of the Guilderland Central School District in courses where the demand is great and facilities limited.
Summer Session 2013 - NEW BROCHURE IS AVAILABLE
Registration for the Summer Session of Continuing Education begins April 29th and ends May 10th. Classes begin May 20th.
The following classes are running:
• Cashing In and Dressing Up
• Chair Yoga
• Floral Design
• Get Your Estate "house" in Order
• Introduction to Basketweaving
• Introduction to Belly Dancing
• Introduction to Energy for Health and Healing
• Introduction to Golf (Mon, Tues, Weds)
• Medicare 101
• Nia Dance
• Spanish 101
• Spring Birding
• Stiffies Over Fifty Yoga (Tues)
• Stiffies Over Fifty Yoga (Thur)
• Strength Training and Conditioning
• Using Biofeedback & Meditation
• What's Your Personal Style?
• Writing What You Know
• Zumba @ Lynnwood
• Zumba @GHS (Mon)
• Zumba @GHS (Weds)
The following classes have been
canceled due to
• Achieving Financial Mastery
• Aromatherapy Yoga
• Buying or Selling Your Home
• Chinese Conversational Level 1
• Cluster Planning
• Conversational French
• From Fearful to Fierce
• Life in the Balance
• Pleasure: Follow the Road to the Stress Free Living
• Satisfaction Interrupted
• Sport Nutrition for Young Athletes
• Understanding Digestion
• Yoga Nidra-Integrated Restoration
Do you have a particular hobby or skill? Do you enjoy passing on your knowledge? We are actively seeking new and interesting classes to add to our course offerings. For more information, call (518) 861-8591, ext. 5080.
Do you have a group of friends who want to get together? There are spaces currently available in our district gyms for your basketball or volleyball league! League dates run from September through April. For more information, including prices and availability, please call (518) 861-8591, ext. 5080.