The High School yearbooks are finally here! Below is information on how students can pick up their yearbooks.
Yearbooks will be available for pick up on Tuesday, July 21 and Wednesday, July 22 between 3 p.m. and 6 p.m. RAIN OR SHINE.
How to pick up your yearbook:
- A list of who ordered a yearbook and is paid in full was sent to students on July 20. If your name is not on the list you either did not order one or still owe money for the book. There will be an opportunity to purchase a yearbook at the stations during the pickup times.
- Please park in the student lot and not the bus loop.
- You will need some form of ID: a school ID, driver’s license or permit or you may bring up your eSchool account on your phone.
- There will be three tables in front of Guilderland High School. Please line up in the appropriate section, by last name, using 6 ft. distancing and you must wear a mask.
- We suggest you bring a bag for your yearbook in case it is raining.
- Only ONE person should be in line per yearbook.
- Once you have received your yearbook, please return to your car and leave immediately. There can be no loitering on school grounds.
If you would like to purchase a yearbook, please see the details below:
- There will be a limited number of yearbooks available for sale on the days and times listed above. These will be sold on a first-come basis.
- Yearbooks will be available for sale at any of the three tables in front of GHS.
- The cost is $55 and payable by CHECK ONLY. We are unable to accept cash.
- Checks can be made payable to: GHS