Dear Parents/Guardians of Incoming 6th Grade Students,
The week of August 26 will be busy here at FMS. Please refer to specific information listed below.
FMS Building Tours
Building tours will be held on Monday, August 26 & Tuesday, August 27 from 12 to 3 p.m.
- Tours will be conducted by 8th grade students.
- Complete tours of the building and areas that will be frequented by students.
- Students will be able to practice opening a combination lock on our student lockers.
- Students are encouraged to ask questions of their tour guides
- If you cannot attend these dates, please call FMS to see if alternative arrangements might be made.
6th Grade Chromebook Pick-Up
- Chromebooks will be available for the pickup August 26-27 from 12 to 4 p.m. and on August 28 from 4 to 6 p.m.
- Please complete this parent agreement.
- If you have any questions please email email@example.com.
6th Grade Orientation for students will take place on Wednesday, September 4 from 8:45 to 10 a.m.:
Students will be picked up at their AM bus stop. Transportation cards should be mailed out by the week of the 23rd with pickup/drop off routes and times. Students will depart FMS at approximately 10 am. Please allow for some flexibility with this departure time as it is the first experience for our students. We want to ensure someone is there when students arrive back home.
- Students are strongly encouraged to ride the bus to and from school.
- Students should report to their assigned homeroom. This information is available on ESchool. Staff members will be present to assist students finding their homerooms.
- Students will spend the morning with their assigned team teachers.
- 7th and 8th grade students will not be in the building on this morning.
If you have any questions regarding the information above, please do not hesitate to contact FMS at 456-6010.