The March 24 Board of Education meeting was not held in person due to COVID-19/Coronavirus precautions. However, board members participated remotely via videoconferencing, and the public had the option to watch and listen to a YouTube Livestream in addition to the Spectrum Cable Channel 1302/33.
- The agenda for the meeting can be found here in the district’s online board portal from March 24.
- Information on how to watch the recording of the meeting on YouTube is below.
- Questions or comments were emailed ahead of time to firstname.lastname@example.org and they were discussed during the meeting and entered into the record.
How to watch the recording of the meeting on YouTube
The YouTube LiveStream of the meeting was hosted on the GHS Media YouTube page.
- Go to the GHS Media YouTube page: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3rV9PpqTNs1vkdrS7xHE4w
- Click on Videos
- Click on “Board of Ed meeting, March 24, 2020”
As a reminder, the draft budget for the 2020-21 school year was presented to the Board of Education on March 10, 2020. You can view the draft budget and a copy of the PowerPoint presentation here in the district’s online board portal from March 10. Also, don’t forget you can watch recordings of Board meetings on the GHS Media YouTube page.