- 5.5 Paid hrs/day
- 10 Month, 185 days
- 10:45 a.m. – 4:45 p.m. (M,T,TH)
- 10:05 a.m. – 4:05 p.m. (W,F)
- Farnsworth Middle School
- March 2, 2020
- The ability to communicate effectively with students, staff and the public as well as maintain confidentiality.
- A pleasant demeanor and demonstration of good judgment and the ability to use problem-solving skills in stressful situations would be essential in this position.
- Regular attendance, acceptance of responsibility, willingness to follow established procedures, cooperation and the ability to react appropriately to changing work conditions are normal expectations of the job.
- The ability to walk, stand, sit, use close vision, distance vision, and have the ability to hear and communicate.
- The ability to lift and move tables (Cafeteria Monitoring).
- The ability to immerse hands in disinfecting water to wash down tables (Cafeteria Monitoring).
- The ability to assist with maintaining traffic flow and parking protocols in our front, side, and rear lots.
- The ability to learn how to assist our Receptionist with the processing of gues information in our E-Z Lobby computer system.
- Successful passing of fingerprint and background checks as per federal/state requirements.
- The ability to handle various duties throughout the building and assist administrator and staff as needed.
- The quality of being dependable, flexible, and respectful to others.
- The ability to relate well and enjoy working with high school age students.
$11.80-$12.50 per hour
February 21, 2020
APPLY ON OLAS
- Dr. Lin A. Severance, Assistant Superintendent for Human Resources, Guilderland Central School District
- 8 School Road P.O. Box 18
- Guilderland Center, NY 12085
Selected Candidates will be contacted for interviews.
The Guilderland Central School District does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, creed, disability, marital status, military status, national origin, gender identity or expression, or sexual orientation in its educational programs or employment. No person shall be denied employment solely because of any impairment which is unrelated to the ability to engage in activities involved in the position or program for which application has been made. Inquiries concerning this policy should be referred to: Title IX Officer, Guilderland Central School District, 8 School Road, PO Box 18. Guilderland Center, NY 12085