Position: Middle School House Principal – 12 month position
Location: Farnsworth Middle School
- Function as the general administrator for two of four academic houses consisting of approximately 525 pupils in Grades 6-8.
- Participate as a member of an administrative team consisting of house principals, instructional supervisors and the building principal.
- Have specific school-wide supervisory and curriculum responsibilities.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the building principal.
- New York State Certification: SAS and/or SBL
- Minimum 3 years’ teaching experience
- Evidence of leadership experience
- Possess the skills necessary to provide supervision for the purpose of improving instruction.
- Ability to relate to the middle school population.
- Candidate should possess a high energy level, be dynamic with a great sense of humor and be able to adapt quickly to new situations.
Date: March 8, 2019
Salary: Minimum starting salary of $87,000, based on experience
Start Date: July 1, 2019
Application Deadline: March 29, 2019
APPLY ON OLAS
Or Apply to:
Dr. Lin A. Severance, Assistant Superintendent for Human Resources
Guilderland Central School District
P.O. Box 18, Guilderland Center, NY 12085
Selected Candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Guilderland Central School District is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in our programs or employment on the basis of age, race, color, religion, disability, marital or veteran status, national origin or gender.