We are asking for your help as we put the following policies into place to keep all of our students safe at Lynnwood Elementary.
- Please park in the lot if you need to exit the car and walk your child into school.
- There is now a safe cut through from the parking lot to the crosswalk so you can walk your child/children from the lot into the school building via the no parking hash marks.
- Buses will stop for all students and adults that are in the crosswalk area so please do not cut through the middle of the parking lot or walk behind the buses.
- The small loop is for those drivers who are dropping off students quickly and do not need to exit to help your child get out of a car seat or the car.
- The loop is for single lane traffic only-you should not pass cars in this area.
- After 7:50 there is not a staff member to cross your child into school so please be sure that he or she gets into the building safely.
- Please encourage your child to take the bus if possible.
Thank you for your attention to these matters to keep our children safe.