Tax bills will be mailed the first week of September 2020. When made available, school tax bills will be posted on the following website: https://www.townofguilderland.org/home/pages/online-payments
With the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, please use a “contact-less” method for paying a school tax bill:
You can mail your payment to the address noted on the bill. Payments are processed daily and posted to TAXLOOKUP.NET
You can place your payment in an envelope in the large mailbox located to the left of the main entrance at Town Hall. Payments are processed daily and posted to TAXLOOKUP.NET
You can make your payment online: https://www.townofguilderland.org/home/pages/online-payments
- The E-Check payment processing fee is $1.75*
- Credit Card payment processing fee is 2.45%* calculated on the total tax due.
* These fees are third party processing fees, not fees collected by your school district.
Only if none of these above options are possible, you may make your payment in person at the Receiver of Taxes’ Office at Town Hall under the following conditions:
- You must wear a face mask upon entry and at all times in Town Hall.
- You will be screened, including a temperature and symptom check.
- You will be asked for contact tracing information (name, address & phone number).
You may have to wait because public access to the counter is limited to one person at a time. You must have the exact amount if paying with cash (no change is given).
Town Hall is only open Monday-Friday from 9 am-Noon and 1:00 p.m.- 4:00 p.m.
Online Access to Tax Bills
Residents of the Town of Guilderland can look up their school tax bill online. Follow the link below: