Catering Made Easy
Catering Made Easy is a not-for-profit service of the Guilderland Central School District Food Service Department that is designed to provide cost-effective catering within schools buildings. The food service program is is not funded through the GCSD budget. As such, all revenues generated through Catering Made Easy help to fund the food service program.
To place an order, call 518-456-6200, ext. 3110, or email email@example.com, Monday through Friday between the hours of 8 a.m. and 3 p.m. One week advance notice is preferred, but depending on your needs, we may be able to accommodate your request with as little as 48 hours notice. Please note that a limited number of specialty items require a minimum of eight days advance notice.
Items available, include (but are not limited to):
- Assorted bagels with cream cheese
- Fresh fruit baskets (apples, oranges and grapes)
- Cold cut platters (ham, turkey, roast beef, American cheese with wraps or rolls)
- Wrap platters
- Salads (pasta, macaroni, green tossed)
- Cheese and crackers
- Vegetable trays with dips (broccoli, cauliflower, green peppers, carrots, celery)
- Fresh fruit platters (melon, strawberries, and grapes)
- Chocolate chip cookies