Continuing education courses are open to all persons in the Capital District age 16 and older unless otherwise stated. When possible, priority is given to residents of the Guilderland Central School District in courses where the demand is great and facilities limited.
Summer 2021 Continuing Education/Adult Education
Due to the Covid-19 coronavirus public health emergency, Guilderland Central School District is offering on-line only classes. Instructors will reach out with virtual class meeting information prior to the start of classes.
- Registration for the Summer 2021 session opens on April 19 and closes on April 30
- Classes begin on May 10
- Download and print the Summer 2021 GCSD Continuing Education brochure
- Learn more about the general continuing education program details
Classes Running for the 2021 Summer Session
- Beginner to Intermediate Guitar
- Chinese Language
- Financial Empowerment for Women
- Introduction to Energy for Health & Healing
- Lawfully Coming to the U.S. or Remaining Here: The Basics of Immigration Law
- Notary Public Review Workshop
- Release: 8 Week Physical & Emotional Transformation
- Returning to Travel: What you Need to Know
- Spring Birding
- Yoga Flow — All Levels
- Yoga for All Levels (virtual and outdoor, in-person sessions)
- Your Passport to a Retirement & Discussion on Changes to Your Social Security
- Zumba — “Ditch the Workout, Join the Party”
Register for Continuing Education/Adult Education Courses
Registrations for the Summer 2021 opens on April 19!
You can register online or by mail. Online registration is the fasted and easiest way to secure a spot, but registration forms and payment may still be mailed. Learn more about how to register for upcoming classes.