Continuing education courses are open to all persons in the Capital District age 16 and older unless otherwise stated. When possible, priority is given to residents of the Guilderland Central School District in courses where the demand is great and facilities limited.
Winter/Spring 2021 Continuing Education/Adult Education
Due to the Covid-19 coronavirus public health emergency, Guilderland Central School District is offering virtual and on-line classes. Instructors will reach out with virtual class meeting information prior to the start of classes.
- Registration for the Winter/Spring 2021 session closed on January 8
- Classes begin on January 25
Courses Running for the Winter/Spring 2021 Session
- Birding Your Backyard
- Financial Empowerment for Women
- Introduction to Energy for Health & Healing
- Turbo Kick
- Yoga Flow & Restore
- Yoga for All Levels
- Your Passport to a Retirement & Discussion on Changes to Your Social Security
Courses Cancelled for the Winter/Spring 2021 Session
- Bone Health Nutrition Seminar
- Cardio, Strength, Balance Exercise Class
- Chinese Basic Conversation
- Conversazione In Italiano
- Intro to Chair Yoga
- Microsoft and Intermediate/Expert Track
- Notary Public Review Workshop
- Picturing Nature: A Practical Guide to Nature Photography
- Returning to Travel: What You Need to Know
Register for Continuing Education/Adult Education Courses
Registrations must be postmarked by January 8 to be accepted for the Winter/Spring 2021 session. Registrations received AFTER January 11 will NOT be accepted for any reason and checks will be returned.
You can register online or by mail. Online registration is the fasted and easiest way to secure a spot, but registration forms and payment may still be mailed. Learn more about how to register for upcoming classes.