Below you will find a variety of school forms. A majority of these forms are PDFs to be downloaded and printed. If you
Athletics | Building Use Forms | Dignity for All Students Act (DASA) | Census | Freedom of Information Law (FOIL) | GHS Counseling Center Forms | Music Forms | Pesticide Notification | Student Registration | Transportation | Health Office Forms
- Athletic Form that includes emergency contact information
- Health History Update (This form must be completed no earlier than 30 days before the start of the sports season. Please be sure to sign page 2.)
- Required NYS School Health Examination Form
This online form will be used to collect building use requests within the GCSD. Select the school from the links below for your request. It captures requests for facility areas/rooms, cafeterias, gyms and athletic fields. Please note that any recurring requests year to year should be submitted each new year, because building use permits are not ‘auto-renewable.’ Thank you!
- Altamont ES Building Form
Altamont ES gyms, athletics field and parking lots form only
- Guilderland ES Building Form
Guilderland ES gyms, athletics field and parking lots only
- Lynnwood ES Building Form
Lynnwood ES gyms, athletics field and parking lots only
- Pine Bush ES Building Form
Pine Bush ES gyms, athletics field and parking lots only
- Westmere ES Building Form
Westmere ES gyms, athletics field and parking lots only
- Farnsworth MS Building Form
Farnsworth MS gyms, athletics field and parking lots only
- Guilderland HS Building Form
Guilderland HS gyms, athletics field and parking lots only
Mail complete form to: Guilderland Central School District Office, attn. Census Director, 8 School Road, P.O. Box 18, Guilderland Center, NY, 12085.
Visit the GHS Counseling Center site to find forms such as requests for transcripts, health records, working papers, community service and more.
New student registration is now online. After the online application is completed and reviewed, parents/guardians will be contacted with an outline of the next steps and the required forms will be provided. Learn more about the student registration process.
- 2020-21 New Student Transportation Request Form
- 2020-21 Transportation Request Form
- 2020-21 Request for Transportation to Non-Public Schools
- 2021-22 New Student Transportation Request Form
- 2021-22 Transportation Request Form
- 2021-22 Request for Transportation to Non-Public Schools
- Dental health certificate
- Food Allergy Action Plan
- Immunization form
- Required NYS School Health Exam form
- GCSD Health History form
- Physical education program modification form
- Medication permission form
- Self carry release form
All forms can be faxed to the appropriate school nurse. Fax numbers are listed below, by school:
- Altamont Elementary School: 518-861-5189
- Guilderland Elementary School: 518-464-6458
- Lynnwood Elementary School: 518-356-3087
- Pine Bush Elementary School: 518-356-3172
- Westmere Elementary School: 518-464-6443
- Farnsworth Middle School: 518-456-3747
- Guilderland High School: 518-861-5151
This information is also posted on the Annual Notifications page.
Parents who object to the release of their child’s information and/or photograph should notify both their child’s building principal and the district’s communications office, attn. Amie Perrott, at 8 School Road, P.O. Box 18, Guilderland Center, NY 12085, in writing on or before September 15 in any school year and submit this photo opt-out form.
Please note: This practice pertains to district communications by the communications specialist. Principals, teachers and other school staff are also notified annually about opted-out students.