2019-20 budget approved by voters; revised capital project passed
On Tuesday, May 21, Guilderland Central School District residents approved a $102,107,375 budget for the 2019-20 school year by a vote of 2705 (yes) to 1414 (no). This budget represents a 1.17% increase in spending over the current year’s budget and will result in a 1.44% tax levy increase.
Voters also approved a revised capital construction project proposition for $30,926,000, as well as a $939,400 bus and equipment proposition, and elected three members to the Board of Education:
Kelly Person (2874)
Gloria Towle-Hilt (2844)
Barbara Fraterrigo (2743)
- View the 2019-20 Adopted Budget
- View the 2019-20 Appendices to Adopted Budget
- View the 2019-20 Transparency Report
- Proposition 2: Voters to decide on $939,400 bus purchase proposition. Learn more about the bus proposition
- Board of Education candidates: Voters will select three board members to fill three 3-year terms.
- Budget Hearing document: This document, from the May 7 Board of Education meeting has helpful information, including budget summaries and information on the projected tax impact. View the budget hearing document
Budget Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We’ve compiled some frequently asked questions related to the 2019-20 budget. Learn more about the budget.
Document Accessibility: If you have an accessibility issue with any documents shared on this page, please contact the Communications Office at (518) 456-6200 ext. 3115 to receive the information in an alternative format.