Regular meetings of the Guilderland Board of Education are usually held Tuesday evenings, twice a month at 7 p.m. in the high school large group instruction (LGI) room (unless otherwise noted). All meetings are open to the public and livestreamed to YouTube.
Board of Education Meeting Agendas and Minutes
Meeting agendas and minutes are posted on the district’s online board portal, which provides community members with comprehensive information about the GCSD Board of Education activities.
Submit a Question or Comment
Persons wishing to speak under the “Public Comment” section of the meetings should contact the District Clerk at 518-456-6200 ext. 3125 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org with “Public Comment” in the subject line. Please note, each public comment is limited to 3 minutes.
To email the full GCSD Board and superintendent, please send an email to email@example.com. For public comment, please write “public comment” in the subject line of your email.
Watch the Board of Education Meetings
Watch Board meetings on YouTube
Watch the recording of board meetings on the GHS Media YouTube page.
- Go to the GHS Media YouTube page: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3rV9PpqTNs1vkdrS7xHE4w
- Click on Videos
- Click on “Board of Education meeting, [date]”
Watch Board meetings on channels 1302/33
All Guilderland Board of Education meetings are broadcast live on channels 1302/33 within the Town of Guilderland. Meetings are generally re-broadcasted on the Friday following the meeting. The most recent Board meetings are also able to be viewed on the GHS Media YouTube page.
- July 5: Organizational meeting. View the meeting agenda. Watch the July 5 meeting.
- August 9: Set tax rate. View the meeting agenda. Watch the August 9 meeting.
- September 13: Regular meeting. View the meeting agenda. Watch the September 13 meeting.
- October 11: Employee Recognition Awards and regular meeting.
- October 25: Public input for budget development and regular meeting.
- November 15: Regular meeting.
- December 6: Board direction for budget development and regular meeting.
- January 10, 2023: Regular meeting.
- January 31: Regular meeting.
- February 14: Regular meeting.
- March 7: Superintendent’s draft budget presentation.
- March 14: Budget Q & A.
- March 28: Regular meeting and budget workshop.
- April 4: Board action to adopt the proposed budget.
- April 19: BOCES budget vote and election at 8:00 a.m.
- May 2: Budget hearing.
- May 16: Budget Vote and Election.
- May 23: Regular meeting.
- June 13: Regular meeting.
- July 3: Organizational meeting.