Regular meetings of the Guilderland Board of Education are usually held Tuesday evenings, twice a month at 7 p.m. in the high school large group instruction (LGI) room (unless otherwise noted). All meetings are open to the public and livestreamed to YouTube.
Board of Education Meeting Agendas and Minutes
Meeting agendas and minutes are posted on the district’s online board portal, which provides community members with comprehensive information about the GCSD Board of Education activities.
Submit a Question or Comment
Persons wishing to speak under the “Public Comment” section of the meetings should contact the District Clerk at 518-456-6200 ext. 3125 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org with “Public Comment” in the subject line. Please note, each public comment is limited to 3 minutes.
To email the full GCSD Board and superintendent, please send an email to email@example.com. For public comment, please write “public comment” in the subject line of your email.
Watch the Board of Education Meetings
Watch Board meetings on YouTube
Watch the recording of board meetings on the GHS Media YouTube page.
- Go to the GHS Media YouTube page: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3rV9PpqTNs1vkdrS7xHE4w
- Click on Videos
- Click on “Board of Education meeting, [date]”
Watch Board meetings on channels 1302/33
All Guilderland Board of Education meetings are broadcast live on channels 1302/33 within the Town of Guilderland. Meetings are generally re-broadcasted on the Friday following the meeting. The most recent Board meetings are also able to be viewed on the GHS Media YouTube page.
- July 1: Organizational and regular meeting. View meeting agenda. Watch the July 1 meeting.
- July 27: Regular meeting. View meeting agenda. Watch the July 27 meeting.
- August 10: Set tax rate.
- September 14: Regular meeting.
- October 5: Regular meeting.
- October 19: Employee Recognition Award and regular meeting.
- November 9: Regular meeting.
- December 7: Regular meeting.
- January 11: Regular meeting.
- February 1: Regular meeting.
- February 15: Regular meeting.
- March 8: Superintendent’s budget presentation.
- March 15: Budget Q & A.
- March 29: Regular meeting.
- April 5: Budget workshop.
- April 12: Board action to adopt the proposed budget.
- April 27: BOCES Budget Vote and Election at 8:00 a.m.
- May 3: Budget Hearing.
- May 17: Budget Vote and Election.
- May 24: Regular meeting.
- June 14: Regular meeting.
- July 5: Organizational meeting.