Student Meal Pricing
- Student Lunch Price: $2.80
- Milk: $.60 (low-fat white or chocolate)
- Adult Lunch Price $3.45 plus tax
- Breakfast $1.95
A fruit or vegetable must be taken by a student for a meal to be reimbursable otherwise ala carte pricing will be charged.
What is a meal?
An Entrée (Protein & Grain usually ie: Hamburger on a Bun or Pizza)
8 oz low fat milk
State & Federal Regulations
- ½-3/4c Fruit Serving (½ c portions served may take 2 daily)
- ½-3/4c Vegetable Serving (½ c portions served may take 2 daily)
- (weekly minimums: 1/2c legumes, 1/2c dark greens, 3/4c red/orange, 1/2c starchy, 1/2c other, Plus an addition 1c weekly)
- 1-2 Grains Per day
- 1-2oz Protein per day
- 8oz Low Fat Milk (1%, Skim and Flavored Skim Milks offered daily)
- Minimum- Maximum Calories 550-650
- Saturated Fat- Less than 10 % of Total Calories
- Sodium- 1230 mg or less
- Zero Trans Fats
Menu is subject to change without notice.
Non-discrimination Statement: In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English. To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/ complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or
(3) email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.