Breakfast and lunch will be available, free of charge, for students in need while GCSD schools are closed. Meals will automatically be delivered to all families who received free and reduced meals during the 2019-20 school year.
Any other students interested in receiving meal deliveries, please contact Megan Beck at email@example.com.
Meal Delivery Details
- Deliveries will take place on Mondays and Thursdays between the hours of 10 a.m. and 1 p.m.
- 3 days’ worth of breakfast and lunch will be provided on each delivery day.
- If your child has any dietary restrictions, please email Megan Beck at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If your child attends a childcare center within the boundaries of the Guilderland School District, that participates in CACFP, those children are eligible for meals provided by the school district.
There will be no meal delivery on Monday, May 25 due to the Memorial Day holiday.
- Deliveries on Thursday, May 21 will include meals to cover Monday, May 25.
- Meals will be delivered on Tuesday, May 26 and Thursday, May 28 that week.
- The delivery schedule will resume to the normal Mondays and Thursdays thereafter.
A notice including this information will be included in all meal bags on Thursday, May 21.
Update: May 7, 2020, over 75,000 meals have gone out to our students.
Thank you all of our volunteers!
Update: On April 20, 2020, over 50,000 meals were delivered.
Thank you to all our food services workers and volunteers!
Update: On April 10, 2020 GCSD Meal Prep Session in the news