This student book group meets once a month alternatingly talking about the books we are reading on our own with a group read that is provided to those who attend the meetings.
Each meeting is held in the library from 2:25 – 3:15 pm and refreshments are provided.
Participants get an average of 7 books to keep over the course of the year.
Library Teen Book Club Dates
- Kicking Off During Teen Read Week – Thursday, October 11th – 2:30 – 3:15 pm Free Read
- Tuesday, November 13th 2:30 – 3:15 pm – Group read
- Monday, November 19th READ-IN 2:30 – 7:30 pm Dinner will be ordered in that evening $5.00 per participant Permission Slip Required (at least 5 ppl must attend)
- Tuesday, January 8th 2:30 – 3:15 pm – Free Read
- Thursday, February 14th 2:30 – 3:15 pm – Group Read
- Tuesday, March 19th 2:30 – 3:15 pm –Free Read
- Tuesday, April 16th 2:30 – 3:15 pm – Group Read
- Thursday, May 16th 2:30 – 3:15 pm – Free Read
- Tuesday, June 11th 2:30 – 3:15 pm –Group Read
Free Read– Participants will share with others present what they have recently read.
Group Read – Participants will be given a book to read (and keep) for the next scheduled meeting where they will share their thoughts on the piece.