- Please read or work quietly.
- Please do not bring food or drink into the library.
- Please respect the rights of others who are working in the library.
- Students are responsible for materials used while in the library or when checked out.
- Library Computers are to be used for school related activities and assignments.
- Students are to follow the Guilderland District’s computer policy.
- Students are asked to please be aware of how many pages they are printing.
- Research Databases are available on on the library’s website. Please see the GHS Librarians to obtain the remote passwords.
GHS ID Cards
- Students should always carry their GHS ID card to check out library materials.
- Students get one ID card as a Freshman. This card should last all four years.
- If a card is lost or stolen, students should notify the library immediately.
- The library can replace lost IDs at a cost of $3. (See us for details.)
- Students new to GHS will be issued an ID card free of charge.
Empowering all students to succeed in the 21st Century.