To visit an individual teacher or departmental web page, click on the links below. If there are any questions about the information located on the linked pages please notify the teacher or team of teachers directly.
- Skills Development (Ms. Corrado’s classroom)
- Physical Therapy Department
- Copeland Social Service Dog (in training)
- Math Zone. Find lots of fun math games, tools, tips and more.
- Reading. Lynnwood’s Literacy Link. information and resources about literacy learning
IXL is a comprehensive, standards-aligned math program offering unlimited practice in thousands of skills. One of the best things about IXL is that students can access it from school and from home!
Note: At this time, subscriptions are only available to students in grades 2-5. Please contact your child’s classroom/math teacher directly if you do not know his/her login information.