The GCSD Educational Technology site houses tech support resources for parents including, the Student Technology Help Desk Form, resources and frequently asked questions that can help families and students with remote learning during the 2020-2021 school year, and more. Below are frequently used links on the GCSD Educational Technology site.
Request Tech Support or Contact the GCSD Technology Department
Students and family members who need tech support can submit a request by completing Technology Help Desk Form
Using Your Own Device for Remote Learning?
It is imperative that you use your child’s school-issued Google account for all learning devices. This will ensure students can successfully join their class Meet calls, Google Classroom, Seesaw, etc.
Instructional Models, Strategies and Tools
- Log in to eSchoolData Parent Portal
- Click on your child’s ID number
- Click on “Contact Verification”
- Navigate to the bottom of the page. You can find the password in the Google password field is under the “Additional Information” section. Do not change the password.
- To exit the window, click Verify or Cancel.