The GCSD Home Learning Support site houses the Student Technology Help Desk Form for students and parents to request assistance. This site also has general resources and frequently asked questions that may help parents and students with remote learning during the 2020-2021 School Year.
How to find the GCSD Google account password for students in grades K-9
- Log in to eSchoolData Parent Portal
- Click on your child’s ID number
- Click on “Contact Verification”
- Navigate to the bottom of the page. You can find the password in the Google password field is under the “Additional Information” section. Do not change the password.
- To exit the window, click Verify or Cancel.
How to find the GCSD Google account password for students in grades 10-12
How to get Technology Support
A parent or student must submit a request for support via the Student Technology Help Desk Form.