Members of the Guilderland Central School District Board of Education met remotely on Monday, May 18. The community had the opportunity to watch a live stream of the meeting on the GHS Media YouTube page, in addition to Spectrum Cable Channel 1302/33.
- View the agenda from the May 18 meeting on the district’s online board portal.
- Watch the recording of the May 18 meeting on the GHS Media YouTube Page.
The Guilderland Central School District Board of Education unanimously adopted a proposed budget for the 2020-21 school year. On June 9, per an executive order issued by Governor Andrew M. Cuomo, district residents will vote on the proposed school budget and elect Board of Education members exclusively by absentee ballot. There will be no in-person voting this year.
UPDATE: Governor Cuomo extends school budget and board election vote to Tuesday, June 16. Hand-delivered ballots ONLY accepted until 5 p.m. on Tuesday, June 9. Read more.
Proposed 2020-21 Budget Information
- Total Budget: $103,032,695
- Spending Increase: $925,320 (0.91%)
- Tax Levy Increase: $1,652,054 (2.25%)
How to watch the Board meeting on YouTube
The recording of the May 18 meeting is hosted on the GHS Media YouTube page. All board meeting recordings are here as well.
- Go to the GHS Media YouTube page: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5R_yFi3AVs&feature=em-lbcastemail
- Click on Videos
- Click on “The Guilderland Central School District Board of Education meeting, May 18, 2020”