Available spots will be filled via a random lottery selection process
The Guilderland Central School District is currently accepting applications for open spots in a Pre-K program partnership with Kidz Korner Childcare & Learning Center. This full-day Pre-K program is open to families of children who will be four years old by December 1, 2021. Families must also reside in the Guilderland Central School District.
Placement in the Kidz Korner Pre-K program is limited and will be filled via a random lottery selection process. To apply, the following paperwork must be submitted:
- this application must be completed for each child
- the child’s birth certificate
- custody paperwork if applicable
- a valid proof of residency; acceptable forms of proof of residency include one of the following:
- a mortgage or property tax statement; or
- a copy of a lease agreement; or
- a notarized statement from a landlord
- and a current utility bill
Completed applications and the required supporting documents can be submitted by emailing them to email@example.com or by bringing them to the GCSD District Office at 8 School Road, Guilderland Center. The District Office is open Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. All applications must be submitted by September 24 at 4:00 p.m. Any applications received after this date will not be accepted.
Kidz Korner Childcare & Learning Center is located at 3770 Carmen Road, Schenectady. Transportation will not be provided.