2019-20 budget approved by voters; revised capital project passed
On Tuesday, May 21, Guilderland Central School District residents approved a $102,107,375 budget for the 2019-20 school year by a vote of 2705 (yes) to 1414 (no). This budget represents a 1.17% increase in spending over the current year’s budget and will result in a 1.44% tax levy increase.
Voters also approved a revised capital construction project proposition for $30,926,000, as well as a $939,400 bus and equipment proposition, and elected three members to the Board of Education:
Kelly Person (2874)
Gloria Towle-Hilt (2844)
Barbara Fraterrigo (2743)
- View the 2019-20 Adopted Budget
- View the 2019-20 Transparency Report
- View the 2018-19 NYS School Report Card
- Proposition 2: Voters to decide on $939,400 bus purchase proposition.
- Board of Education candidates: Voters will select three board members to fill three 3-year terms.
- Budget Hearing document: This document, from the May 7 Board of Education meeting has helpful information, including budget summaries and information on the projected tax impact.
Document Accessibility: If you have an accessibility issue with any documents shared on this page, please contact the Communications Office at (518) 456-6200 ext. 3115 to receive the information in an alternative format.